#TeamBulk are hiring a Data Scientist
Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to move the business from a manufacturing-led retailer to a destination brand for active nutrition. We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we want you to be a part of it!
We want passionate risk-takers. 🔥
We want people that like to challenge our thinking. 🧠
We want people that have a passion for nutrition, health and fitness. 🤩
As a member of the data analytics team, you will apply data science and machine learning methods to solve challenges related to Marketing and Operation teams. This role reports to the senior data analytics manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring data scientist. We are a team that is highly focused on the development of our team members, and this is a great place to both develop as a data scientist and to make an sizeable impact on the entire company.
What will you be doing?
- Lead projects with hands-on analysis and modelling, drawing from multiple analytical methods to choose the right tool and the right level of complexity appropriate for the business challenges.
- Engage broadly with the organisation to identify, prioritise, frame, and structure complex and ambiguous challenges, where advanced analytics projects or tools can have the biggest impact.
- Manage and maintain business-facing data sets and models aimed at driving business value and enhancing decision making
- Identify and communicate the challenges and opportunities that the wider stakeholder group could and should be working on.
- Help define the analytical direction and influence the direction of the associated engineering and infrastructure work.
- Articulate business questions and use mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using data. Translate analysis results into business recommendations.
What are we looking for?
- Significant relevant data science work experience.
- Experience with statistical data analysis, such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, and sampling methods.
- Experience in SQL and one scripting/statistical programming language to implement statistical analysis/machine learning models.
- Experience designing and building statistical forecasting models.
- Experience designing and building machine learning models.
- Experience designing and building optimization models.
- Ability to influence business stakeholders and communicate complicated analysis insights to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Monthly Bulk Bank Benefits Allowance 🏦 including a subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday 🎂
PerkBox Subscription 👍
60% discount on all Bulk products 💰
- Additional Annual Leave (optional) ⛱
- Teammate Pension Scheme 💰
- A day off for Volunteering (optional) 🤗
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚲
Happy Hour Drinks Fridge (Thursdays & Fridays) 🎉
- Bulk Pantry 🍴
- Summer Working Hours ☀️
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
Hybrid Working Pattern: 3 office-based, with up to 2 days working from home.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to join us, then make sure you click Apply Now to get started on your journey with #TeamBulk.
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.