#TeamBulk are hiring a Junior Digital Designer
Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to move the business from a manufacturing-led retailer to a destination brand for active nutrition. We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we want you to be a part of it!
We want passionate risk-takers. 🔥
We want people that like to challenge our thinking. 🧠
We want people that have a passion for nutrition, health and fitness. 🤩
The role will consist of designing / translating best-in-class designs that will be at the forefront of the customer journey. Reports into the Senior Digital Designer, you will also assist in other areas across the business; supporting Amazon, the blog etc.
This is an opportunity for a creative, hardworking individual, who’ll gain industry experience, creative knowledge and overall career progression!
What will you be doing?
- Designing assets to be used across the business in various marketing and e-commerce forms (e.g. email campaigns, amazon listings and general website design).
- Translating assets across the business for use in our major European markets.
- Understand project requirements and concepts, then ideating suitable briefs.
- Produce final design solutions from the original briefing stage.
- Pitch new, innovative creative ideas as and when required.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects / complete tasks.
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. photoshopping labels, comping product shots etc) when needed.
- Use feedback from other designers to improve your own work.
- Identify key potential improvement points for Bulk’s general asset design.
- See original concepts from ideation through to implementation on specific projects.
- Liaise and collaborate with teams across the business when suitable.
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
- A demonstrable portfolio of work that showcases your best skills.
- A willingness to learn / progress in the area of digital design.
- A proactive approach to managing your workload and engaging with other teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of how to work as a team.
- Being able to work autonomously when needed, but also thrives in a team dynamic.
- Able to prioritise your work effectively in high-paced situations.
- An interest in fitness or sport (beneficial, though not essential).
- A people-person with a love for all things social.
What do we offer?
- Monthly Bulk Bank Benefits Allowance 🏦 including a subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday 🎂
- PerkBox Subscription 👍
- 60% discount on all Bulk products 💰
- Additional Annual Leave (optional) ⛱
- Teammate Pension Scheme 💰
- A day off for Volunteering (optional) 🤗
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚲
- Happy Hour Drinks Fridge (Thursdays & Fridays) 🎉
- Bulk Pantry 🍴
- Summer Working Hours ☀️
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
Hybrid Working Pattern: 3 office-based, with up to 2 days working from home.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to join us, then make sure you click Apply Now to get started on your journey with #TeamBulk.
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.