#TeamBulk are hiring a Commercial Finance Analyst
Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to move the business from a manufacturing-led retailer to a destination brand for active nutrition. We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we want you to be a part of it!
We want passionate risk-takers. 🔥
We want people that like to challenge our thinking. 🧠
We want people that have a passion for nutrition, health and fitness. 🤩
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to support and develop commercial finance business partnering across the company. You will play a key role in supporting stakeholders across all functions by offering informed, analytical insights, timely reporting and supporting all budget and reforecast processes.
As Bulk continues its rapid expansion, this role will be pivotal to supporting decision-making and financial / business discipline in every area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and naturally inquisitive individual, with an analytical ethos, and an ability to adapt and grow with the role and team as they develop. You’ll gain exposure across the breadth of Bulk, supporting and advising stakeholders across a range of departments, seniority levels and specialisms.
What will you be doing?
Planning & Modelling
- Integral part of the team running the annual budget and reforecast processes, working with the Accounting & Control team to ensure accuracy and granularity of the targets issued to budget holders.
- Develop and support new / existing financial modelling to ensure that the ever-changing demands of the business are planned, understood and supported.
- Support the integration of financial modelling practices throughout the organisation to drive decision making.
- Potential responsibilities include country growth analysis, forecasting SKU / category level sales and modelling the impact of new business initiatives.
Reporting & Insight
- Ensure that financial analysis supports decision making at every level of the business, and all stakeholders have the tools to best appraise their performance.
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities, scope them and offer guidance to the relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a bridge between analytical support and commercial decision making, helping to guide the business to maximising both revenue and profitability.
- Support the rest of the team and the Financial Controller in reporting on areas including weekly trading KPIs, stock management, new product development and operational costs.
- Potential responsibilities include analysis on marketing channel efficiency, reporting on operational costs and evaluating the success of new products.
Key Stakeholders: Trading, Ecommerce, Marketing, Operations, Product & Innovation and Finance.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of a FP&A or commercial finance function, preferably with some ecommerce exposure.
- Working towards CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to create and continually improve financial models.
- A mindset that bridges financial aptitude and commercial acumen to ensure that analysis is considered, business-focused and actionable.
- Highly organised with enough flexibility to adjust, as required to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to break down large data sets into clear and concise conclusions to provide senior management with the narrative and understanding to facilitate major decisions.
- Attention to detail and a self starter mentality towards problem solving.
- Strong Excel skills, experience with BI Tools (Tableau/Qlik/Looker).
- Interest in the sports nutrition industry (preferred).
What do we offer?
- Monthly Bulk Bank Benefits Allowance 🏦 including a subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday 🎂
- PerkBox Subscription 👍
- 50% discount on all Bulk products 💰
- Additional Annual Leave (optional) ⛱
- Teammate Pension Scheme 💰
- A day off for Volunteering (optional) 🤗
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚲
- Happy Hour Drinks Fridge (Thursdays & Fridays) 🎉
- Bulk Pantry 🍴
- Summer Working Hours ☀️
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to join us, then make sure you click Apply Now to get started on your journey with #TeamBulk.
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.