#TeamBulk are hiring a Senior Influencer Marketing Manager
Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to move the business from a manufacturing-led retailer to a destination brand for active nutrition. We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we want you to be a part of it!
We want passionate risk-takers. 🔥
We want people that like to challenge our thinking. 🧠
We want people that have a passion for nutrition, health and fitness. 🤩
This role is ideal for someone who's able to think differently about the use of athletes and influencers and the role they play as part of wider brand marketing efforts. Who can lead our brand asset and influencer marketing efforts and define Bulk's ambassador programme and portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying upcoming talent and authentic brand assets to strategically develop the ambassador team with brand and business values in mind.
- Overseeing the management of our global team of ambassadors, leading in relationship management and becoming the go-to for guidance and queries.
- Leading on the ambassador activation strategy across commercial and brand campaigns, ensuring brand and business value is driven from the portfolio.
- Driving ambassador team engagement and growing bulk as a key brand represented across social in active nutrition.
- Overseeing the performance of the ambassadors on a team and individual level, ensuring targets are being met across all areas and making strategic decisions to support business goals.
- Contract negotiation and term management.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a similar role, working either agency side or in-house.
- Champion in asset and influencer marketing with demonstrated experience in managing this channel and an asset portfolio for a brand.
- Skilled in developing long term strategic plans for influencer marketing and able to put plans into action.
- Well versed in the value of asset and influencer marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/commercial objectives.
- Natural communicator, able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Team player, takes a personal interest in developing junior members of staff and enjoys working with others.
What do we offer?
- Monthly Bulk Bank Benefits Allowance 🏦 including a subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday 🎂
- PerkBox Subscription 👍
- 50% discount on all Bulk products 💰
- Additional Annual Leave (optional) ⛱
- Teammate Pension Scheme 💰
- A day off for Volunteering (optional) 🤗
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚲
- Happy Hour Drinks Fridge (Thursdays & Fridays) 🎉
- Bulk Pantry 🍴
- Summer Working Hours ☀️
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to join us, then make sure you click Apply Now to get started on your journey with #TeamBulk!
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.