Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to become the only destination brand for active nutrition.
We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we need your help!
We want passionate risk-takers. We want people that like to challenge our thinking. We want people that live and breathe digital and have a passion for nutrition, health, fitness, and sports.
What will you get in return? The opportunity to work on fully integrated brand campaigns utilizing our in-house team of content creators, work with world-class ambassadors such as Anthony Joshua, and play an important role in driving the Bulk brand forward and creating work you’re genuinely proud of.
The role will report into the Senior Brand Manager within the Brand team, however, a great deal of interaction will be required with the wider Brand, Creative, CRM, Acquisition, eCommerce and Product teams.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager/Brand team with the delivery and rollout of brand marketing projects– including research, planning, production and delivery.
- Development and execution of brand & promotion-led campaigns, with ownership of particular areas or projects.
- Managing localized cross-channel marketing campaigns for key markets – including UX design, CRM, content generation, translations, blog posts & SEO.
- Project managing media campaigns, media partnerships and events.
- Management of day-to-day press office, working closely with the PR agency to deliver the annual strategy (driving press coverage across corporate and lifestyle media, press releases, PR briefs, product launches and reporting).
- Responsible for brand ambassador activations, working closely with the SBM, influencer and social teams to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- A thorough understanding of the competitor landscape, both in and outside the sports nutrition category.
- Co-managing all brand-related guideline docs alongside the SBM– including brand guidelines, campaign guidelines, TOV, etc.
- Researching and being connected with trends and popular culture globally – ensuring that we are always ahead of the competition.
- Actively contributing new ideas on processes and efficient ways of working for the department.
What are we looking for?
- Proven measurable shift in the performance of brand activity within owned areas/wider brand plans.
- Experience of developing and delivering projects in line with the overall brand strategy & business KPI’s.
- The ability to proactively contribute ideas and support within the brand team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to integrate, build relationships and trust both internally and outside the business (e.g agencies).
- Action Focussed - able to get things done at pace to a high quality.
- Passionate and positive. Wanting to progress with a ‘can do’ approach to work and a problem solving attitude.
- Able to proactively search, identify and offer up ideas and solutions.
- Adaptable; able to switch onto different initiatives quickly when the need arises.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all formats with internal stakeholders/agencies.
- Measurable demonstration of the drive to learn and develop.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 50% company discount
- Company pension
- PerkBox subscription
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Summer working hours
- Slick office in a co-working space
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.