Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to become the only destination brand for active nutrition.
We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we need your help!
We want passionate risk-takers. We want people that like to challenge our thinking. We want people that live and breathe digital and have a passion for nutrition, health, fitness, and sports.
Our ambitions can only be achieved with the right team behind the scenes. The Talent Manager will take full ownership of recruitment across the business. Recruiting for a number of disciplines from marketing and digital to operations and manufacturing, this role will be key in focusing on talent acquisition for the business and driving down recruitment costs.
Operating in a fast paced environment, the Talent Manager will relish the challenge of juggling multiple priorities and working with a wide variety of internal teams to bring in only the best to #TeamBulk.
The right candidate will have a strong background as a recruitment consultant, with sound knowledge of successful recruitment channels, expertise at using recruitment tools such as LinkedIn and ATS Systems, and a proactive attitude to headhunting high calibre talent for the business.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all recruitment processes including headhunting, screening CVs, telephone screening, organising and attending interviews.
- Regularly review our core recruitment processes to ensure that they remain dynamic and effective.
- Build strong relationships with the leadership team and collaborate with managers to:
- identify people resource and skills requirements across the business
- gain understanding about recruitment preferences and business work culture
- confidently challenge recruitment decisions if necessary
- Managing job vacancy advertisements and communications through all channels (careers pages, job boards, social media, etc.), job specification creation and salary benchmarking
- Headhunting - proactively contacting potential candidates through LinkedIn and suitable professional networks
- Working with the Head of People to build and maintain a strong employer brand, candidate experience and stakeholder management.
- Researching and proposing new ways to reach out to potential candidates both online and offline, keeping up to date with the latest trends in the world of recruitment as well as understanding skills availability and the current labour market.
- Providing reports on recruitment status to the Head of People and working with the wider People team to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to teammate.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant and/or in-house recruiter, ideally having specialised in recruitment for the marketing or operations sectors
- Solid understanding of best practice recruitment processes and a variety of interview formats (e.g. phone, web, group interviews, assessments)
- True passion for recruitment and ability to bring new ideas and strategies to recruit in a tight labour market
- Outstanding communication skills with a friendly, proactive attitude and proven ability to build strong business relationships
- Highly organised and methodical approach to work with drive to meet recruitment deadlines
- Experience with international recruitment would be beneficial
- A passion for all things fitness and nutrition is advantageous.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 50% company discount
- Company pension
- PerkBox subscription
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Summer working hours
- Slick office in a co-working space
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.