#TeamBulk are hiring a Senior Influencer Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £30,000 (+ 15% Bonus Opportunity)
Bulk is on an incredible journey, with a mission to move the business from a manufacturing-led retailer to a destination brand for active nutrition. We are shaking up the sports nutrition industry through disruptive marketing campaigns that help people think differently about our brand – and we want you to be a part of it!
We want passionate risk-takers. 🔥
We want people that like to challenge our thinking. 🧠
We want people that have a passion for nutrition, health and fitness. 🤩
You’ll report to the Senior Influencer Marketing Manager and support in managing our team of UK brand ambassadors, identifying exciting new talent and working on strategic content concepts that drive our brand mission.
Working within our wider branding department, the Senior Influencer Marketing Executive will form an integral part in building and managing our UK portfolio. Ranging from the micro, through to the macro-level, the possibilities are endless here!
What will you get in return?
This is an opportunity for an outgoing, driven person who loves social & influencer marketing and enjoys spending their day talking to people and building great relationships. You’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to fully integrated brand marketing campaigns, work with world class brand ambassadors and play a role in bringing Bulk to life on social via our ambassadors.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying talented, authentic and exciting ambassadors for #TeamBulk, using key analytics and making considered recommendations to the wider brand team that support our strategy.
- Building outstanding working relationships with our current ambassador portfolio and new recruits. Becoming their day to day contact for all things Bulk, ensuring they’re fully bought into the brand and have a positive brand experience always.
- Understanding the content angles and unique potential of every #TeamBulk ambassador. Develop engaging and creative content strategies that resonate with individual ambassadors, support bulk’s brand mission and our goals .
- Tracking our ambassador partnerships, including ensuring KPIs are being achieved and requirements are met, identifying opportunities and escalating risks to the Senior Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Staying on top of social media updates & trends, making recommendations and working with the social and partnerships teams to bring exciting creative concepts to life.
- Creating awesome events which bring our #TeamBulk ambassadors together.
- Reporting on the success of ambassador partnerships using a range of different metrics.
- Contract negotiation & management.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable influencer marketing experience, either agency side or in-house.
- Experience developing strategic social content concepts and bringing them to life.
- Natural communicator, personable, outgoing and have experience driving influencer relationships and brand engagement.
- A regular social media user who is in tune with trends on key platforms - Instagram, TikTok, Youtube.
- Knowledge of and experience using digital marketing tools.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage many moving parts at any time.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
What do we offer?
- Monthly Bulk Bank Benefits Allowance 🏦 including a subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday 🎂
PerkBox Subscription 👍
50% discount on all Bulk products 💰
- Additional Annual Leave (optional) ⛱
- Teammate Pension Scheme 💰
- A day off for Volunteering (optional) 🤗
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚲
Happy Hour Drinks Fridge (Thursdays & Fridays) 🎉
- Bulk Pantry 🍴
- Summer Working Hours ☀️
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to join us, then make sure you click Apply Now to get started on your journey with #TeamBulk.
Bulk takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for this role. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only and we will not pass your details onto a third party. We may contact you by email, text or telephone about the progress of your application. This processing is conducted lawfully on the basis of legitimate interests.